The Notary Seal
A Michigan notary public must print, type, stamp, or otherwise imprint mechanically or electronically sufficiently clear and legible to be read by the secretary, and in a manner capable of photographic reproduction, all of the following in this format or in a similar format that conveys all of the same information:
- The name of the notary public exactly as it appears on their commission as a notary public.
- The statement: “Notary public, State of Michigan, County of __________.”
- The statement: “My commission expires __________.”
- If performing a notarial act in a county other than the county of commission, the statement: “Acting in the County of __________.”
- The date the notarial act was performed.