0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. To which county do the laws in Residential Real Property Transactions apply?
2. True or False: The person who signs the Document of Conveyance must place their thumbprint in the journal record of the notarial act.
3. If a notarial act is performed by a notary who is not a principal, employee, or agent of a Title Insurance Company, Title Insurance Agent, Financial Institution, or attorney at law, the notary must deliver the original Notarial Record within 14 days to:
4. True or False: No copies of the original notarial record may be made or retained by the notary.
5. True or False: Residential Real Property means a building or buildings located in Cook County, Illinois, and containing one to 4 dwelling units or an individual residential condominium unit.